Gaming Emotion
Gaming Emotion
Gaming Emotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaming Emotion

SuddenAttack Hacks, Crossfire Hacks, Pointblank Hacks, Mat hacks, Wolfteam hacks, Garena hacks, Project Blackout hacks, PC Games Cheats and codes, tutorial, free download, no survey

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems

Go down 
+2
deathending
mistar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mistar

new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems Empty
PostSubject: new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems   new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:53 am

yea i oso encountered problems, "could not inject data to memory" window 7 can't use the hack?
Sad
Back to top Go down
deathending

PostSubject: Re: new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems   new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:02 pm

lol! SAME
Back to top Go down
playersasea
playersasea

PostSubject: Re: new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems   new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:33 pm

For those who use this hack by Window 7, you all need to right click the SA_SEA.exe and run it as administrator. and so on do it the same way to open the injector( Perx ) that you use. i means that injector also need to run it as administrator.
BUT, althought you can solve the problem of " Could Not Inject Data To Memory " , some of us in this forum have face the other problem that is "Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.".
This problem is damn had to fix it. althought i have close all my anti virus and fire wall...i still cant use my hack. sad case. Now just wait for admin to make new hack for SA SEA. Thanks me if i help you solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
Aus

PostSubject: Re: new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems   new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:42 am

How do i get this thing to work? sorry i'm new here
Back to top Go down
ViperCrew

PostSubject: Re: new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems   new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:54 am

hmm is the hack detected?
Back to top Go down
syazmunk

PostSubject: Re: new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems   new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Hey how to use this Hack and why i can't use the when i press Insert?pls help me!
and when i start the game it say Program Error!! pls help me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems   new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new sudden attack hack injecting and window7 problems
Page 1 of 1